Corey Field Law Group, P.C. is an entertainment law and intellectual property boutique founded in 2016, based in Los Angeles with clients worldwide.The firm’s philosophy is “Expertise, Service, Affordability.”
- Clients worldwide in all areas of entertainment, media, and intellectual property.
- Over 10 years as an entertainment industry executive in music publishing prior to becoming an attorney.
- Over 10 years large national law firm experience (Ballard Spahr LLP).
- Acknowledged legal expertise: Adjunct Professor at USC Gould School of Law (courses include Entertainment Law, Music Law in Practice, Entertainment Law in Practice)
- Author of “Entertainment Law Fundamentals and Practice” textbook and practice guide published by Cognella Academic Publishing (forthcoming 2017)
- Principal author of legal treatise “Entertainment Law: Forms and Analysis” formerly published by Law Journal Press, New York
- Leadership in the legal and creative communities: President of The Copyright Society of the U.S.A.; Trustee of the BMI Foundation; Grammy Foundation MusiCares Eligibility Committee; KUSC Radio Board of Councilors; Kurt Weill Foundation for Music Trustee; Marlboro Music School and Festival (Vermont) Trustee; former Director of the Music Publishers Association of the United States.
- Deep understanding of the creative process: published composer with B.A. and PhD in music, and a widely published writer on entertainment, copyright, and trademark law.